NC GPS Commons
Welcome to the NC GPS Commons site!
Pre-work for September Institute
***also sent in email on Aug. 10***
Dear NIC Facilitators and NC GPS College Teams,
Thank you all for your patience and understanding throughout this summer while we transition into our new roles with the NC Student Success Center. Susan and I have had a chance to sketch out plans for the upcoming institutes and activities this year. Most important at this time are preparations for our September Institute. There are three items to be following:
- GPS Institute Pre-work: See Institute II folder for a draft agenda for your reference as well as a two short articles for you and your college teams to read as pre-work for the institute. Please read these articles prior to the institute.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): During the week of August 20th you will receive KPIs from us, this data will help inform your work with Guided Pathways. Please review with your college team and consider what questions you may have to bring with you to the institute.
- Scale of Adoption Assessment (SOAA): Finally, there have been many questions from you all and from us about SOAA, there are no action items associated with the SOAA. We will be revisiting it at the September institute so the work you have done will be utilized.
We welcome all questions, comments, and concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Save the dates *note the change for financial stability:
- 2nd NC GPS Institute - September 17-18, 2018 (DeWitt Rhoades Conference Center @ Forsyth Tech CC)
- Financial Stability Conference - January 22 or 23, 2019 (Location TBD, this will be two options for a 1 day drive in, open to all 58)
- 3rd NC GPS Institute - February 26-27, 2019 (Location TBD - possibly Forsyth Tech CC)
- 4th NC GPS Institute - June 11-12, 2019 (Location TBD - possibly Forsyth Tech CC)
- Holistic Student Supports and Advising (~March 2019, details TBD)